Simple Homemade Hand Sanitizer Helps to fight Coronavirus :: Washing hands frequently is a great habit. As the spread of corona made it mandatory to be done to avoid fall in sick of corona. As this go the need of hand sanitizers became more demanding. Which is hard to the dealers to supply and also you should be having alot of stock with you for frequent usage. Buying alot of stock might be difficult for us. So we are providing you the knowledge to make a hand sanitizer on your own.
Homemade Hand Sanitizer Ingredients
- 3/4 of rubbing alcohol (99 percent alcohol volume) or isopropyl
- 1/4 of aloe vera gel
- 10 drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil or you can use juice instead
- Add all of the ingredients into a container or a bowl
- Mix them with a spoon and to turn the sanitizer into a gel,beat with a whisk.
- Your self made sanitizer is ready
Dr. Rishi Desai, chief medical officer of Osmosis, and a former epidemic intelligence service officer in the division of viral diseases at the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) proposed the above procedure and said this solution can kill 99.99% of gems within 60 seconds.
Jagdish Khubchandani, PhD, associate professor of health science at Ball State University, said if you are going to prepare sanitizer of your own you need to follow the following steps.
- Make sure the room or the place you are going to make is clean.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before begin process.
- Do keep ,the container or bowl and whisk which is used, clean
- Don’t dilute the alcohol mixed.
- Don’t make hand contact with the mixture
The CDC specified some instructions to have an effective hand wash those are
- Have the hand wash with clean water
- Turn off the tap after wetting your hand instead of running it all time of your washing
- Make sure scrub back of your hands, between your fingers and under your nails for 20 seconds
- Dry your hands with a dry towel or air dry