Free Windows 10 Upgrade From Windows 7 or 8
Microsoft Officially Announced that they are going to discontinue their support for windows 7 and windows 8. If you are running your PC with windows 7 or 8, Microsoft suggest users to upgrade to latest version of windows 10 before January 2020.
If you’re are not willing to upgrade your PC to new version you will no longer be able to get Microsoft’s security updates or fixes, or technical support for any issues This thing leaves your PC or Computer at greater risk from viruses and malware attacks.
Here is the step by step spoon-feeding procedure for upgrade to windows 10
The official Way To Get A Free Windows 10 Upgrade
- DOWNLOAD THE WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION TOOL : Download
- RUN THE WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION TOOL
- CLICK ON UPGRADE THIS PC NOW
- FOLLOW THE PROMPTS SHOWED
- YOU CAN NOW SEE THE DIGITAL LICENSE OF WINDOWS 10 IN SETTINGS> UPDATES & SECURITY > ACTIVATION
It only works if you have a valid Windows 7 or 8.1 key other wise windows 10 won’t Activate
Windows 10 system requirements
- Latest OS: Make sure you’re running the latest version—either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 x 600
If you don’t have a valid Windows 7 or 8.1 key, Microsoft offers Windows 10 Home variant for $139.99 and Windows 10 Pro for $199.99
Disclaimer: We are not responsiable in way for your data loss in your pc, Do it on your own Risk